Apple Ginger BBQ Meatballs
2 lb. ground pork
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Apple Ginger BBQ
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup minced green onions
- 1 pkg. of bamboo skewers
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes .
- Combine ground pork, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, onion & Apple Ginger BBQ.
- Mix together and form into firm balls about 1-inch diameter.
- Thread 4 meatballs onto each skewer.
- Grill for 8 minutes, turning occasionally until browned on all sides.
Serves 4 - 6. Enjoy!