Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Medallions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Clean pork tenderloins and remove fat.
- Slice tenderloins into medallions 1 inch wide (each tenderloin should make about 8 medallions).
- Put medallions into a bowl, add Cajun season with ¼ cup B.B.Q sauce.
- Wrap each medallion with a slice of bacon.
- Assemble each medallion securely on a stainless steel skewer, 4 pieces per skewer.
- Place skewers on roasting rack over a baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes, (10 minutes on each side), brushing with rest of B.B.Q sauce.
- Take out of oven and serve.