Oven Baked Whole Chicken with Apple Ginger BBQ Sauce
Make this a part of your next festive meal and you will be rewarded.
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 tablespoon Cajun rub
- 1/2 bottle Apple Ginger B.B.Q sauce
- 1/4-cup honey
- Sprinkle chicken with Cajun rub
- Place chicken in a baking pan in oven at 350°F for 1 hour
- Mix together the honey and Apple Ginger B.B.Q sauce.
- After an hour, take chicken out of oven and brush B.B.Q and honey mixture all over chicken.
- Place back in oven for another 1/2 hour until browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand.