Baked Jerk Pita Chips and Ricotta Jerk Dip
Try this original appetizer out at your next dinner party .
|Baked Jerk Pita Chips
||Ricotta Jerk Dip
- 4 round plain pitas
- 2 tablespoon Beginner's Jerk Marinade
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 475g ricotta cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon Jerk Marinade (Advanced or Beginner's)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoon chives
- Salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 stalk of green onion
Directions (Jerk Pita Chips)
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of Jerk marinade with the olive oil.
- Brush onto both sides of each pita.
- Cut each pita in half then into triangular wedges .
- Place wedges in single layer on a greased cookie sheet .
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 5-8 minutes until lightly browned .
- Cool and serve with Ricotta Dip below.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, Jerk Marinade, garlic, parsley and chives all together.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl.
- Chop the green onion.
- Garnish with the chopped green onion and olive oil.
Serve with the Jerk Pita Chips. Enjoy!