Baked Salmon With Curried Chick Peas
Curried Chick Peas
- 1 can chick peas
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsn salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup boiled water
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place Salmon skin side down in a baking dish.
- Pour Peppercorn Marinade evenly over Salmon and place in oven.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes until brown.
- While Salmon is baking, prepare the Curried Chick Peas.
- Also, can be served with sautéd spinach .
Directions - Curried Chick Peas
- Chop the onion into cubes.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan over
- Add the curry powder, onion, garlic, salt , and pepper.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chickpeas and 1 cup of
- Cover sauce pan and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serves 4. Enjoy!