Chipotle Breaded Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Grease a shallow baking dish with olive oil large enough to hold all the chicken pieces.
- Mix bread crumbs and chipotle in a large zip-lock bag.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil all over the drumstick.
- Coat drumstick by pitting them in bag of chipotle mixture and shaking it around (2 drumsticks at a time).
- Place chicken piece in baking dish. Continue with each piece.
- Bake for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Remove and serve.
Serves 4. Enjoy!