Grilled Eggplant and Tomatoes
- Pre-heat grill or stove top griddle at 350°F.
- Clean tomatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices, as pictured below.
- Clean eggplants and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices, as pictured below.
- Place tomatoes and eggplant in a large bowl.
- Pour peppercorn marinade liberally all over the eggplant & tomato slices.
- Grill each slice for 3 minutes on each side - set aside.
- On a large platter, layer the Eggplant and alternate with a tomato slice until completed.
- Garnish with parsley and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Goats Cheese or grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Serve at room temperature.
(This recipe is great served with pasta. Just cool the vegetables, cut into cubes and serve with pasta.)