Grilled Assorted Vegetables with Peppercorn Dressing
Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade is so versatile it is made into a salad dressing in this recipe.
|Grilled Assorted Vegetables
||Eadrey's Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 dozen cherry tomatoes
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 6 baby squash
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 red onion
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 6 okras
- 1/4-cup olive oil for brushing onions
- 1/4 shaved Parmesan or Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Peppercorn Marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Greek grape vinegar (can be bought in any Greek or Mediterranean grocery store)
Eadrey's Peppercorn Dressing
- Mix all three ingredients (Peppercorn Marinade, olive oil, Greek grape vinegar together in a medium bowl.
- Make sure to mix thoroughly.
- Set aside.
Grilled Assorted Vegetables
- Clean all the vegetables.
- Cut the red pepper in quarters.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise.
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise.
- Cut red onions in quarters.
- Cut the mushrooms in half.
- Keep the tomatoes, okras and baby squash whole.
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Coat the vegetables completely with the olive oil by pouring the olive oil over the vegetables and tossing thoroughly.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium heat.
- Grilled on B.B.Q for 5 minutes while turning frequently. Use a BBQ vegetable tray if you have one.
- Place grilled vegetable in a large bowl and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- After vegetables are cool, pour the Peppercorn dressing and chopped parsley over them and toss lightly.
- Serve with shaved Parmesan cheese or feta.
Serves six to eight. Enjoy!