Halibut and Scallops with Jerk Marinade (Appetizer)
A healthy appetizer!
- 1 1/2 lb Halibut steak
- 6 medium Scallops
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1-tbs Jerk Marinade (Beginner's or Advanced)
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 skewers
Halibut and Scallops with Jerk Marinade
- Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut Halibut into 12 cubes.
- Set Halibut aside in a bowl with the Scallops.
- On each skewer assemble two pieces of Halibut with one Scallop in between.
- Make 6 skewers.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- In a large sauce pan at medium heat add the olive oil, garlic, and the Jerk marinade.
- Place the skewers in the pan and sauté for 10 minutes, turning frequently, until cooked completely.
- Chop the lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into the pan.
- Add the chopped parsley and continue to sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Serve the skewers on small plates.
Serves 6 as appetizers.