Jerk Chicken Mini Burgers
Carmelized onions ingredients
- Slice tomatoes and prepare lettuce as per your style.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, bread crumbs, oil and Eadrey's Jerk Rub.
- Combined together.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties, each about 2 inches in diameter.
- On a preheated BBQ, place all 8 patties and close lid.
- Turning only once until juices run clear, cooking for about 20 minutes, (10 mins on each side).
- While patties are cooking, carmelize the onions as follows;
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Sliced onions and place on the hot skillet.
- Slowly cook until they are richly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Once patties are cooked and onions carmelized, assemble patties, lettuce, tomatoes and onions on the buns.
Serve with Grilled Corn & Mango Salsa
Serves 4 - 8. Enjoy!