Jerk Crusted Rack of Lamb
1 rack of lamb (1 ½ lbs)
- ½ table spoon Jerk Dry Rub
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Jerk Dry Rub and bread crumb together.
- Rub olive oil all over lamb.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Place the rack of lamb fat side down in the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove to a baking dish and a wire rack.
- Place lamb on top of wire rack.
- Spread Jerk and bread crumb mixture on rack of lamb.
- Pressing rub mixture to completely coat lamb.
- Roast in oven for 25 – 30 minutes until lightly pink.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve & Enjoy!