Mini Ground Turkey Meatballs
Another original dish to put into your dinner party appetizer collection.
- 2 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 red pepper (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup Beginners Jerk or Advanced Jerk Marinade
- Lightly grease large cookie sheet with oil and set aside .
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until completely combined .
- Shape minced turkey into 1-inch balls and place them in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Bake meatballs in 350°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After meatballs are cooked, lightly brush them with olive oil.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Makes up to 70 meatballs.