Roast Beef Tenderloin Open Faced Baguette Sandwich
1 beef tenderloin roast, 3lb
½ cup Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
1 French baguette
4 medium tomatoes
1 cup of rockets or mixed greens
½ cup gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
Mustard or mayonnaise
1 tbs of chopped chives
- Place the beef in a large roasting pan.
- Pour the Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade liberally all over roast.
- Set roast aside for ½ hour to marinate.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place roast in oven for 40 min.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and rest for 20 min.
- Slice tomatoes into thin slices.
- Slice French baguette lengthways down the center and butter on both sides.
- Lightly grill bread, butter side down, on a hot grill.
- Remove baguette from grill.
- Spread mustard or mayonnaise to taste on each baguette.
- Add the rockets/mixed greens and sliced tomatoes to each.
- Thinly slice and place roast beef on top.
- Sprinkle crumbled gorgonzola and chives over everything (as in picture).
- Cut each baguette half into four pieces.
Serves 4 - 6. Enjoy!