Roast Turkey with Jerk Marinade and Roasted Yam & Pineapple
Roasted Turkey With Jerk Marinade
- Wash and pat dry Turkey.
- Cut both onions in half and stuff in cavity of Turkey.
- Mixed together 1/2 cup Jerk Marinade with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
- Place Turkey breast upside in a baking pan and smother Jerk Marinade all over Turkey.
- Separate Turkey skin from the breast and rub marinade under the skin of Turkey.
- Cover with foil and roast at 350° F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil, baste Turkey with drippings and continue cooking for 1 1/2 hours until golden brown.
- Remove Turkey from oven and place on a platter or cutting board - cover with foil 30 minutes until ready to carve.
Roasted Yam & Pineapple
- Peel the pineapple and yams and cut into big slices (see picture).
- In a large bowl combine dried cranberries, yams, pineapple, brown sugar and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Rub together and place on a roasting pan.
- Roast in oven at 350° F for 45 minutes.