Roasted Stuffed Turkey Breast
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper all over turkey breast.
- Place stuffing in between the two halves of each turkey breast.
- Wrap kitchen twine around each turkey breast so they close.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix the Apple Ginger BBQ sauce and mustard together.
- Brush sauce mixture all over the turkey breasts (only use half of bbq mixture and leave the rest for later).
- Place turkey breasts in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 1 ½ hours basting as you go. Baste with the remaining sauce for the last ½ hour.
- Remove turkey breasts from the oven and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Discard twine before serving.
Serves 4 - 6. Enjoy!