Roasted Vegetables with Peppercorn Marinade
See directions for making a great vegetable dip/spread at the bottom of this recipe.
- 2-tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 2 large red peppers
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 6 Portabella mushrooms
- Wash the vegetables and drain.
- Cut the peppers each into 4 quarters .
- Cut the onion into 1/2 inch wedges.
- Cut the Portabella mushrooms into half.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour ½ cup of Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade all over and toss.
- Then transfer everything to a baking pan.
- Bake in an oven at 400° F for 45 minutes to 1 hour until well roasted and tender.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool for about 30 minutes.
- Pour the 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the vegetables.
Served as a side dish or as a vegetable sandwich with toasted buns.
Roasted Vegetable Dip/Spread
½ portion of Roasted Vegetable (as made above)
1 cup of cottage cheese
8 ounce package of cream cheese
1 teaspoon salt
- If you like, place half the portion of the roasted vegetables in a food processor.
- Add the 1 cup of cottage cheese, 8 ounces (1 package) of cream cheese and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Serve with flat bread or pita.