Salmon with Apple Ginger BBQ Sauce and Canadian Maple Syrup
For an elegant and tasty light meal.
- 4 Salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup of Eadrey's Apple Ginger BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1 tbs parsely
- 4 skewers
- 16 cubes of pineapple
- Optional: organic greens salad
- Place 4 cubes of pineapple on each skewer.
- Place the Salmon in a pan.
- Brush one side of each Salmon with the Apple Ginger BBQ Sauce.
- Turn over each Salmon and brush with the BBQ Sauce.
- Place pan in oven and cook for 10 minutes at 350° F.
- After 10 minutes take the pan out of the oven and brush the remainder of the BBQ Sauce on.
- Place the pan back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- After waiting 10 minutes, take the pan out of the oven and brush all the Pure Canadian Maple Syrup on the salmon.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook for 15 more minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, lightly grill the pineapple skewers for about 5 minutes, turning frequently. You can grill on the stovetop or on the BBQ.
- When all done, sprinkle the parsely over the salmon and pineapple skewers.
- Optionally, add the organic greens to each plate.