Stuffed BBQ Chicken Legs & Thighs
- Make the cornbread stuffing by following the Stuffing Mix recipe and set aside.
- Place boneless chicken legs & thighs on a cutting board.
- Sprinkle Jerk Dry Rub all over the chicken on both sides.
- Place face down the side that the skin was removed from (usually this would be the "outside" side).
- Put 2 tablespoon of stuffing mix into each leg & thigh.
- Roll and secure with toothpick.
- Arrange chicken legs & thigh on a baking dish until completed then set aside.
- Pre-heat BBQ to medium heat.
- Place stuffed chicken legs & thighs on the BBQ and grill for 40 minutes turning occasionally every 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes and remove tooth picks.
- Cut in 1/2 inch slices or serve whole.
- Serve with a salad as a main course.
Serves 4. Enjoy!