Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Bread Crumb Mixture
- ¾ cup of bread crumb
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 1 tsp olive oil
Directions - Prep Work
- Mix together bread crumb, salt, papper, chopped parsley and olive oil.
- Set aside for mushroom caps.
- Clean mushrooms thoroughly and pat dry.
- Remove stems
- Finely chop stems, onion & garlic and sautee in olive oil.
- Add ground pork and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Stir in most of bread crumb mixture to the ground pork mixture – mix well.
- Cook for 10 more minutes until soft.
- Set aside.
Directions - Mushroom Caps
- Brush Mushroom caps all over with 2 tablespoons of Jerk Marinade and place on a baking sheet for pork filling
- Brush all over mushroom caps.
- Scoop 1 tablespoons of Pork mixture and press unto mushroom caps
- Top mushroom caps with remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Choose either to grill on BBQ or bake in the oven.
- To Grill: Place baking sheet of mushrooms on top of B.B.Q grill and grill for 15 minutes until top is golden brown.
- To Bake: Place baking sheet mushrooms in baking pan and oven bake for 20 minutes until top is golden brown.
Serves 6 - 8. Enjoy!