Stuffed Pork Chops
- In a medium skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add onion, green pepper & apples and sauté until soft
- Add Jerk Rub
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add bread cubes and chicken broth
- Mix and set aside
Pork Chop Directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice pockets into chops by slicing horizontally into the side.
- Pour 2 tablespoon olive oil all over pork and coat with jerk rub.
- Massage jerk rub all over pork chops.
- Stuff pork chops with stuffing.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops and sear on each side until browned 4 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and finish cooking for 15 minutes.
Serves 4 - 6. Enjoy!