- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cube or dice sweet potatoes as shown.
- In roasting pan, combine sweet potatoes, olive oil and 1 tbs of dry rub and toss all together.
- Place mixture in a baking pan and roast for 30 minutes turning sweet potatoes occasionally.
- Cool for 15 minutes before stuffing trout.
- Rinse inside of trout then pat dry with paper towel.
- Massage in the remaining 1 tablespoon of dry rub evenly over trout.
- Spoon sweet potatoes into inside of trout and spread evenly.
- Place trout on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Optionally, roast carrots and asparagus as shown in pictures to go with dish.
- Cut lemon slices in half and place on top of trout.
Serves 1 - 2. Enjoy!