Tiger Shrimp Kebabs with Zucchini & Mushroom Salad
Go upscale and try these Tiger Shrimp skewers instead of chicken.
- 2 dozen Tiger Shrimp
- 2 large red peppers
- 2 red onion
- 1/2 cup of Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
- 8 skewers
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 doz. button mushrooms
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 large spanish onion
- 1 tbs fresh dill
- 1 tbs dried thyme
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Soak the skewers in a dish or bowl for 20 minutes.
- Peel and clean Tiger Shrimp.
- Cut the red peppers into large cubes (see picture).
- Cut up the red onion into cubes.
- Place shrimp in a bowl with vegetables and pour the Peppercorn Marinade all over and toss.
- Assemble skewers with the peppers, onions and 3 shrimps per skewer.
- BBQ skewers for 3 minutes on each side.
Zucchini & Mushroom Salad
- Wash vegetables and set aside.
- Cut zucchini length wise then slice into half moon pieces (see picture).
- Dice the tomatoes and onions.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, pour the vinegar, olive oil, and put in the thyme, dill, salt and pepper and mix.
- Put the vegetables into the bowl and toss everything together.
Serves 4 people. Enjoy!