By itself or as part of a larger feast.
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 4-tablespoon Eadrey's Jerk Marinade
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- ½ bunch of broccoli
- 12 cremini mushrooms (baby Portobello mushroom)
- 6 okras (remove stems and tips) make a lengthwise cut halfway into each okra.
- ½ bunch of asparagus cut spears diagonally in ½ inch pieces
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- Wash the vegetables and drain.
- FInely chop and slice the green onions.
- Prepare the carrots, red and green peppers by cutting them into diagonal strips.
- Cut the broccoli into pieces using both the head and the stalk.
- Cut the cremini mushrooms in half.
- Remove the stems and tips from the okras and then cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Cut the asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces, diagonally.
- Cut the green bean into half.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or frying pan add all the vegetables (including the green onions).
- Stir-fry for 1 minute then add the Jerk Marinade
- Continue to Stir Fry for 5 minutes at medium heat.
Recipe can be served with rice and noodles