Jerked Pork Back Ribs, Barbecued
Ever thought about combining Jerk-style cooking with the great summer pastime of the BBQ? Here's how to do that using a rack of ribs.
- 3 to 4lb Pork back Ribs
- 1/4 cup Eadrey's Beginner's Jerk
Jerked Pork Back Ribs on the BBQ
- Wash ribs and dry with a paper towel.
- Cut in half to fit into a large freezer bag.
- Place ribs in freezer bag and pour Eadrey's Beginner's Jerk all over.
- Marinate the ribs for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Place your ribs on the grill; place them with the bone side down.
- Brush with Eadrey's Beginner's Jerk.
- Wait 10 minutes and then turn over and brush more Eadrey's Beginner's Jerk onto the ribs.
- Keep turning over the ribs and brush with the remaining Beginner's Jerk every 10 minutes until cooked.