Jerk Chicken Wings with Sweet Potatoes
Use Eadrey's Beginner's Jerk Marinade to put some punch into your chicken wings!
- 1 cup of Eadrey's Jerk Marinade
- 3 tablespoons Jerk Marinade (for potatoes)
- 24 Chicken Wings
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 zip lock freezer bags
- Wash and clean the wings and the sweet potatoes.
- Disjoint the chicken wings, if you prefer.
- Put all 24 wings in a zip lock freezer bag and pour 1 cup of Jerk marinade all over the wings and place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Cut the potatoes in medium slices and place in a zip lock freezer bag and pour 3 tablespoons of Jerk marinade all over the potatoes and place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake wings on a baking sheet for 35 minutes, basting occasionally with some reserved marinade. Make sure juices run clear and skin is crisp and golden brown. (Note: to ensure that the juices run clear from the wings, instead of a baking sheet you can use a cookie rack or other type of rack with a pan underneath).
- The Sweet Potatoes can be baked with the wings on a separate baking sheet at the same temperature for only 20 minutes until golden brown.
Serves 4 people. Enjoy!