Roast Beef with Roasted Potato Wedges
Liven up your pot roast by using Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade!
- 5lb Beef Roast
- ¼ bottle of Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175C)
- Cut the Yukon Gold Potatoes in quarter wedges.
- Place the roast and the potatoes in a large bowl and pour ¼ bottle of Eadrey's Peppercorn Marinade on them. Be sure to mix the sauce in well.
- Let sit and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Separate the potatoes and put them in a small bowl.
- Transfer the roast to a roasting pan.
- Cover and place in the center of the oven for 40 minutes .
- Add the marinated potatoes in with the beef. Keep covered for 15 minutes.
- Take the cover off the roast and potatoes and continue to cook for 30 minutes or until done to preference.
- Transfer the meat to cutting board and let sit for 15 minutes before carving.
Serves up to 8 people. Enjoy!